void

void

събота, 26 май 2012 г.

                                            Druggie movies












The Basketball Diaries 

and Requiem for a dream

and ...Black Rebel Motorcycle club


I'm alone,I cant depend of anyone,but damn-I wish I could...I cant trust anyone,but I cant trust myself either...and the tunnel is endless,and the light will never come,only a train ,he will destroy the only thing left of me.Bag of blood and bones,still holding on to what? Nothing.   

 

 

                                

 

                                    


 

Sleeping on a razor there’s nowhere left to fall
Your body’s aching every bone is breaking
Nothing seems to shake it it just keeps holding on...

 

There was a time I needed something,anything-love,hate,anger ...memories.There were mornings,evenings,nights and meaning.I'm living in a dream,I can't wake up,I wont wake up- 

 It's reality that sucks.               

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар